DBT JRF 2013 Syllabus

Post a Comment

11 Comments

  1. B.Tech(Biotechnology also eligible for DBT JRF. But which syllabus we have to follow ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am M.phil/PhD candidate in Environment and Sustainable development, completed my M.tech in Biotechnology. Can I fill DBT JRF from M.sc Environmental Biotechnology?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Only freshers can apply. Those completed their MSc in 2012.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have done msc in microbio and doin mphil in biotech . can i apply?

    ReplyDelete
  5. what about M.Tech from bioinformatics? Which syllabus to refer to ?

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ neha no u cant apply for dbt

    ReplyDelete
  7. i m m.tech biotech student. wud be completing my degre in 2013. which syllabus i shud follow.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thakur Ravi Prakash Singh11 March, 2013

    I AM A B.TECH BIOTECH STUDENT. WHAT SHOULD I DO FOR JRF SYLLABUS AND QUESTION PAPER ?

    ReplyDelete
  9. YA WAT ABT BTECH BIOTECH STUDENTS WAT SYLABUS SHOULD V FOLLOW???
    PLLEASEEEEE SOME ONE ANSWER THIS QUESTION

    ReplyDelete
  10. im m.phil food science and nutrition,now gna pursue my ph.d in biotechnology can i apply for DBT-JRF

    ReplyDelete
  11. Am B.tech biotech student what should i do to apply for jrf

    ReplyDelete