NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF IMMUNOLOGY
Applications are invited for the position of Research Associate for the following time-bound sponsored project as per the details given below:
1. Tata Innovation Fellowship entitled, “Contraceptive vaccines and antibodies of animal and human utility”
Research Associate (One Position only)
Dr. Satish Kumar Gupta
Qualifications: Ph.D in Life Sciences/Biochemistry/Microbiology/Biotechnology
Emoluments: The selected candidates will draw consolidated emoluments as per Institute Rules, depending upon qualifications & experience
Rs. 22,000/- per month consolidated + 30% HRA (for 1st year)
Rs. 23,000/- per month consolidated + 30% HRA (for 2nd year)
Rs. 24,000/- per month consolidated + 30% HRA (for 3rd Year)
Job description & Desired Knowledge: The incumbent should have sound knowledge in the field of Immunology. Candidates with practical experience in cell culture, molecular biology, antibody engineering, in-vitro cell based virus neutralization assay will be preferred.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS:-
1. The candidates selected for the above posts will be on contract for one year or duration of the project whichever is shorter, at a time.
2. No hostel/ housing facility will be provided.
3. Applicants may clearly mention the category they belong to i.e. SC/ST/OBC/PH and attach documentary proof of the same.
4. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview, if called for.
5. Apart from sending application in the prescribed format given below, candidates should send complete Curriculum Vitae along with the names of three referees. Curriculum Vitae should contain details of the experimental expertise.
HOW TO APPLY Interested candidates may apply directly, STRICTLY IN THE PRESCRIBED FORMAT GIVEN BELOW, through e-mail, to the Investigator of the project, clearly indicating the name of the project along with their complete C.V., e-mail id, fax numbers, telephone numbers. Only Short listed candidates will be called for interview and they required to submit attested copies of all their certificates and a Demand Draft of Rs 100/- drawn on Canara Bank or Indian Bank payable at Delhi/New Delhi in favour of the Director, NII (SC / ST and PH candidates are exempted subject to submission of documentary proof), at the time of interview.
LAST DATE OF RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS: 14th August, 2014