Division of Plant Pathology
Indian Agricultural Research Institute
Walk in interview
Eligible candidates may appear for Walk-in-interview for One post of Senior Research Fellow in ICAR funded project (AMAAS) on “Pathogenomics-Genome sequencing of Puccinia striiformis” at the Division of Plant Pathology, Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi
Senior Research Fellow (1 position)
Rs. 16,000 + 30% HRA
Essential: M.Sc. Plant Pathology/ Biotechnology/Molecular Biology/Life Sciences with minimum 60% marks.
Desirable: Ph.D/ Research experience in Molecular Biology and knowledge of computer applications and bioinformatics.
1. AGE: The upper age limit is 35 years; relaxation to SC/ST/OBC/PH/Ex-Serviceman as per the Govt. of India instructions.
2. No objection and experience certificate from the employer in case he/she is in employment.
3. The interview will be held on 02.09.2014 (reporting time 9.30-11.30 am) in Room No. 12, at Division of Plant Pathology, IARI, Pusa Campus, New Delhi-110012.
4. The period of engagement of SRF will be initially upto 31.3.2015. However, appointment is likely to be extended further.
5. Position is purely time bound, non-regular and on co-terminus basis with the project. Appointment can be terminated on one month’s notice
6. The selected candidate shall have no legal right to claim regularization by absorption or otherwise against any regular posts or any further contractual engagement on termination of the Project.
7. Candidates should appear for interview with a copy of bio-data (strictly in the format attached), photographs and original testimonials.
8. Candidates reaching after the specified timing will not be entertained.
9. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature. The Director’s decision will be final and binding in all respects.
10. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. Bio-data Format