25 April 2014
(A Central University)Suryamaninagar 799 022. Tripura (W).
Walk in interview will be held at 2.30 PM on 2nd May, 2014 in Cell Biology Lab of State Biotech Hub, Tripura University for the appointment of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in a DBT, Govt of India sponsored project entitled “Studies on anticancer activities of extracts (Bromelain and peroxidase) of different pineapple (AnanasComosus) cultivars of Tripura” under Dr.Debasish Maiti, Dept of Human Physiology. The post will be appointed on purely temporary basis initially for two years extendable for another one year. The incumbent shall not have any claim for regular appointment in Tripura University. Reporting time : 2.00 – 2.30PM.
JRF – 01
Post–Emolument: Rs.16,000/-pm + 10% HRA for the first two years and Rs. 18,000 + 10% HRA for the 3rd year for Senior Research Fellow (SRF) and applicable, only if JRF/SRF is NET/GAE/BET/BINC/SLET/Professional course qualified, otherwise it shall be Rs. 12,000 +10% HRA for the 1st two years and for JRF and Rs. 14,000 + 10% HRA for the 3rd year of SRF.
Eligibility: Candidates having Master’s degree in Physiology/ Zoology/ Molecular Biology / Biotechnology/ Pharmacy / Biomedical Sciences. Preference will be given to self-motivated candidates with research experience. Neat and clean writing skill will carry extra weightage.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. The above mentioned positions are purely on contractual basis.
2. Fellowship amount might change as per norms of DBT, Govt. of India, New Delhi.
3. Candidates having strong interests and dedication towards the research should
appear only. Selected candidates will actively doing research without any other job.
4. Applications, neatly typed on plain paper, stating the name, contact address with phone numberand email address, date of birth, educational qualifications, experiences, and vision along with attested photocopies of mark sheets and certificates, should be addressed to “The Registrar, Tripura University, Suryamaninagar, Tripura 799022 through the Project Investigator”.
5. Applicants must produce the original documents during interview.
6. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
6-4-10/1, Krishna Nagar Colony, Bholakpur
The helpBIOTECH and its Academy are the major force in Life Science Careers, have unparalleled record of success in helping students prepare for CSIR/GATE/ICMR/DBT-JRF/APSET Exams. Every Research Institute/University in India will have students from helpBIOTECH.
helpBIOTECH also maintains India’s No.1 site for Life Sciences/Biotech Career Information.
Our Academy, South India's No.1 for CSIR/GATE/APSET Coaching in term of Results. 21, 22, 35, 48, 61, 63 and many........ all India Ranks for CSIR 2013 Exams.
We Provide Expert CSIR Study Material for FREE.
CSIR JRF/NET December 2014
Comprehensive Classroom Coaching, Supported by
Expert Study Material + Practice Tests.
6 Months – 400 hours (July – December 2014)
New Exam Pattern Based Teaching
Brand New Air Conditioned E-Class Rooms with Multimedia Projectors.
All Topics Covered (13 Units) + Part A General Aptitude.
FREE Study Material worth Rs 7000 (Prepared by helpBIOTECH Experts)
Every Day Topic Wise Exam (Total MCQs 4,000)
10 Final Tests (Test Series)
Each Batch with only 75 Students
MSc (Microbiology), PhD (Biotech JNTU, Hyderabad), Postdoc (Enzymology France, UK) [CSIR/GATE/SLET Qualified]
MSc (Genetics, OU), MTech (Biotech, JNTU), PhD (Biotech JNTU, Hyderabad) [CSIR/GATE Qualified]
Classes – Clear Concept based and exam oriented teaching classes.
All previous CSIR Questions discussed for each topic with Exam
Group Discussions along with Revision classes for important Part C Topics.
Special attention given to each student, particularly for non English students.
Medium of Teaching : English
Eligibility : MSc or BTech or MTech or MPharm
Batches and Timings:
Monday to Sunday [10 AM - 2 PM]
Monday to Sunday [10 AM - 2 PM]
Register your seat by paying Rs 10,000 advance. Remaining fee (Rs 16,000) at the time of Joining.
Payment Can be Made By
a. by Cash at Hyderabad Office
b. A Demand Draft/Cheque drawn in favor of HELPBIOTECH ACADEMY, payable at Hyderabad from Any Bank.
Please use Registration Form (Download) with all your details and SEND it by Speed Post or Courier service. You will get confirmatory call from helpBIOTECH regarding payment and seat confirmation after we receive registration form along with DD/cheque.
c. Online Bank Transfer
Pay to: Helpbiotech Academy
Account No. 912020008646347
Account Type : Current
Bank, Branch: AXIS BANK LTD, Musheerabad, HYDERABAD – 500080
IFSC Code For NEFT: UTIB0001112
Note: Payment by NEFT only. After online transfer, please fill the Registration Form (Download), send it to us. You will get confirmatory call from helpBIOTECH regarding payment and seat confirmation.
Outstation Students : We have a plenty of hostels (both Women’s and Men’s) are available around coaching center. Cost will be around on sharing basis Rs 3500 (food + accommodation). You will get help to get suitable hostel.
Ladies Hostel : http://www.saheliwomenshostel.com
Call us on 040 64611970 | 9652956019 | 9052686470
SMS 'CSIR Class' to 9652956019, We will call you back.
Write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here for helpBIOTECH Office Map
Admission to Ph.D. Programme for 2014-2015
National Institute of Plant Genome Research, is an Autonomous Research Institution, funded by Department of Biotechnology, Government of India, and conducts basic and applied research in the frontier areas of plant biology. The Institute invites applications from candidates who have completed or will be completing M. Sc. or equivalent degree (by August 31, 2014) in Life Sciences and/or in related disciplines with minimum 55% marks, and have cleared the CSIR-UGC NET exam / DBT-JRF (selected through BET/BINC) / ICMR NET exam for JRF (with a valid Junior Research Fellowship as on September 1, 2014), for conducting advanced researches in the frontier areas of Plant Biology such as, Computational Biology, Genome Analysis and Molecular Mapping, Molecular Mechanism of Abiotic Stress Responses, Nutritional Genomics, Plant Development and Architecture, Plant Immunity, Transgenics for Crop improvement, Molecular Breeding and other emerging areas based on plant genomics . Reservations are as per statutory norms. The selection will be made on the basis of interview only.
The selected candidates will be enrolled for Ph.D. program in academic affiliation with the Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi. NIPGR will provide shared accommodation to selected candidates.
- Application should be typed on A-4 size plain paper in the enclosed format.
- Item 3 in the format should be filled in as shown in the Senior Secondary School Certificate or equivalent.
- Each page in the typed application form should be signed by the candidate.
- Completed application must be accompanied with a crossed Demand Draft for 300/- in favor of Director, National Institute of Plant Genome Research, payable at New Delhi. A demand draft of 100/- is acceptable from SC/ST candidate provided relevant documentary proof is enclosed. The Demand Draft is not refundable.
- Application should be accompanied by attested copies of certificates and mark sheets mentioning the division obtained and Fellowship Award Letter/Admit Card.
- Two passport size recent photographs should be enclosed. One of these should be signed by the candidate and pasted on the application form, while the other should be enclosed.
- Application along with Demand Draft should be sent to "The Director, National Institute of Plant Genome Research, Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, Post Box No. 10531, New Delhi-110 067" so as to reachon or before May 26, 2014.
- Incomplete applications and those received after the closing date will not be entertained. The decision of the Institute will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- NIPGR will not provide any travel expenses to candidates appearing for interview.
- Applications must enclose documentary evidence for SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer) if applicable, along with other specified enclosures.
CSIR-INSTITUTE OF GENOMICS & INTEGRATIVE BIOLOGY
Mall Road, Delhi – 110007
POSITIONS OPEN FOR TEMPORARY RESEARCH PROJECT POSTS
(Date of interview – 21st May 2014 at 10:30 AM)
CSIR-Institute of Genomics & Integrative Biology (IGIB), desires to engage qualified incumbents on purely temporary basis as detailed below:
(Project Code –GAP0092) “To understand the function of PE_PGRS family proteins in the survival and virulence of Mycobacterium tuberculosis H37Rv”
One Post Code-1
First class M.Sc. in Life Sciences with two years of relevant research experience or
M.Tech. in Life Sciences
32 years Rs. 14,000/- + 30 % HRA per month
Age relaxation as per Govt. of India instructions.
Engagement is for the project and on behalf of the funding agency and the tenure shall be as mentioned above. The duration of the post is initially for One year or till the closing date of the project, whichever is earlier. Tenure may be extendable up to project duration. Contract may be terminated at any time by giving one-month notice by either side. The applicants will have no claim implicit or explicit for consideration against any CSIR/IGIB post.
How to Apply:
It is mandatory for eligible applicants to apply by both the processes as given below:
1. Sending the resume in “MS Word” format directly to email@example.com (Mentioning the Project Code-Post Code in the Subject Line of the email example: GAP0092-1)
2. They also need to fill up proforma by clicking on the following link HR Online Form.
3. Candidate cannot apply for more than two posts.
Last date of receiving application is 30-04-2014.
No application would be entertained with “result awaited” status.
The email will be sent to the short listed candidates.
No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates to attend the interview. The engagement shall be as per guidelines of CSIR/Funding agency. Candidates will have an option to give reply in Hindi.
Note: The shortlisted candidates, who will receive the email for interview, have to report at 09:00 AM on the day of interview along with any Photo ID card and original certificates for entry purpose. Entry will be closed by 10:00 AM.